The University of Bath are looking to recruit an Administrator to support a small Software Licensing Team. This is a key role where you will be responsible for software activities such as purchasing, license record keeping and responding to customer enquirers.
You will coordinate and maintain software licensing records to help ensure all asset information is maintained accurately and is readily available. By developing and maintaining software information, including maintenance of the software web pages, you will ensure key stakeholders have access to up to date product information and T&Cs. You will manage software renewals and associated financial processes to ensure agreements are comprehensively reviewed and renewed in a timely manner. You will provide the initial response, and review, of all software enquiries to ensure effective handing of customer support requests.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills to ensure the smooth operations of the team
- Ability to adhere to processes and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to liaise with our customers and suppliers.
- Flexible approach to tasks with the ability to juggle multiple tasks with accuracy
- Capable of applying own initiative to address new and changing situations
- Proficient in general business software to support routine administrative functions
- Customer-oriented mind-set
We are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated who enjoys working as part of a team. We will invest in your training and development and you will enjoy being part of a close knit team that collaborate well and value each other’s contributions.
Our campus is surrounded by beautiful countryside, and the City of Bath with its historic charm and social activity only a short distance away creates an excellent environment in which to work. We encourage all staff to learn, develop new skills and progress their careers throughout their employment with us and believe our staff are vital in creating the University’s inclusive and innovative community. We are committed to providing a family friendly workplace and our staff have access to a number of services that promote wellbeing and improve work-life balance.
We recognise the commitment, achievements and talents of our workforce through our offering of initiatives and benefits, including (but not limited to):
- Generous employer pension contributions
- 36 days holiday (annual leave, discretionary days and bank holidays)
- A flexible working environment
- A commitment to personal and professional development
- Ofsted outstanding rated onsite nursery
- Salary exchange scheme (cycle to work)
- Onsite private and NHS dentist, onsite medical centre
- Employee discount scheme
We value, promote and celebrate inclusion, challenging discrimination and putting equality, diversity and belonging at the heart of everything we do. We aim to be an inclusive university, where difference is celebrated, respected and encouraged. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better environment for our employees and students, creating a learning environment and organisational culture that enhances health and wellbeing across our community. We are very proud to have recently received Ambassadors for Autism certification and are an accredited Disability Confident Leader (level 3); committed to building disability confidence and supporting disabled staff.